Saturday, March 13, 2010

Decor WithOut Borders

Welcome to Decor WithOut Borders,

If you love Interior Design and Fine Living, stay tuned because you are in for a treat. I am a student The New School/Parsons Design and starting the second phase of my life. I left a career in Investment Banking and have moved on to pursue my passion for design. I have always loved to travel I've been some great places Egypt, South Africa & Mexico to name a few and am looking forward to taking you on this fascinating journey with me. During my travels I have brought back some fantastic works of art that I will share with you as well as my new finds. I am so excited, so great - let's get started!

I also look forward to displaying some of your work and ideas, so if you have a passion for furniture, antiques, decorative arts, restaurants, great places you've been - share and I will try to try to publish or pass along your info.

My Best,
Kenya